To be the leading Diocese in the Church of Nigeria in preparing the Nation for the second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
- To ensure a sustained growth in the number of churches and worshippers within the Diocese
- To continue to enhance the mode of worship, teach and peach the word of God in all our churches thereby creating worshippers fit for the kingdom of Heaven.
- To assist every member in the understanding and practice of the 39 Articles of our faith.
- To develop and inspire in every church the principles of self-sufficiency and Christian generosity, thereby ensuring a strong and viable Diocese
- To continue to promote peaceful and cordial relationship with the other Dioceses, in order to ensure the success of our common commitment.
- MOTTO - CHRIST FOR ALL NATIONS
- SLOGAN - Tell the Story .... Keep the Faith